Google Search

Sunday, September 16, 2012

UFO Sighting in Pennsylvania on August 25th 2012 - Unknown object in flight with no sound & bright.

While relaxing and eating dinner on our deck, I noticed an object flying in the sky heading what I believe was South/West. We sometimes do get helicopters, planes both prop and commercial I believe traveling in the area as well as military. However this object made no sound, had no shape that I have ever seen. I am a veteran and have seen all types of planes, helicopters, blimps, etc....etc. Nothing that I am familiar with even comes close to what I saw on this totally clear blue sky of an afternoon. There was only one cluster of clouds to even speak of and the object was heading toward that. There were no other clouds at all any where in the sky. Clear as can be. It headed into the clouds and to our amazement did not come out. Did not come out at the top, bottom left or right of the cloud. I did not even see the brightness of the object illuminating thru the cloud either. I know that I am a level headed & opened minded person, but I found this to be very, very unusual.


View the original article here