Google Search

Saturday, September 1, 2012

UFO Sighting in Mooresville, North Carolina on July 9th 1967 - Large U.F.O. over my Grand-father's Church

When I was about 10 years old. I was walking out of my grandfather's church when I looked up. I had never seen an airplane before, so I thought, "uh-oh. This is it." I saw the bomb doors open and I thought I saw a man in a gray jacket with gray fur around his face and wearing very large sunglasses. He looked down at me. I waved at him but he didn't wave back, so I bent over for some rocks to throw at him. He finally raised his arm to say "How" just like the Indians did on TV and the movies. He had no gloves on and he had very long fingers on his left hand. I dropped the rocks and started to wave back at him. The ship was moving about 3 miles an hour, so I walked with it and we stared at each other until it disappeared over the treetops behind the church. Photo of Actual woods where the craft flew over enclosed....


View the original article here