Google Search

Thursday, September 13, 2012

UFO Sighting in Eastpoint, Florida on June 30th 1992 - Quiet, V-shaped formation of red lights

I had just moved to the area and was laying in the back of my truck on the old causeway between the old bridge spans between St. George Island and Eastpoint around 10pm. I was looking at the stars when I noticed this object fly overhead from the north and pass directly overhead going from north to south. It made no noise and the 5 lights were solid red and were not flashing. At first I thought it was a formation of jets from nearby Tyndal Air Force Base but when I did not see any flashing lights nor any sound coming from it, I got curious. It was a v-shaped formation of 5 solid red lights moving at a moderate speed across the sky. I never encountered it again nor did I find anyone else who saw it. I then noticed after watching some UFO shows on t.v. that this object was seen in the southwest U.S.


View the original article here