Google Search

Saturday, September 15, 2012

UFO Sighting in Lancaster, California on September 7th 2012 - Blue, meteor like.

On September 7th, 2012 I came out to smoke a cigarette, and was facing South, looking over the desert (big empty field behind my apartment complex). Suddenly, the basketball size, light blue ball of light appeared in the sky, moving away from me with astounding speed. Did not observe it for more than a second. First impression for me was "its a meteorite". Then, analyzing it in my head I realized, the sky already was light from the Sun and I never seen meteorite that big and and at that low altitude (it was under the cloud cover). And I never seen light-blue meteorites. It disappeared in the sky after short distance, leaving a slight black smoke-like trail, that dissipated withing seconds. We have Edwards Air force base in close vicinity, but I never seen anything like that. At the speed it was traveling and disappeared, one would expect a sonic boom, but there was no sound at all. Never seen anything like that, and decided to report it, while it is still fresh in my mind.


View the original article here