Google Search

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Black Triangle Sighting in Halifax, Nova Scotia on August 20th 2003 - Triangle shaped glowing bright orange

It was just one of those hot summer nights with a high humidity. I couldn't sleep and got out of bed and stood in the window and there it was. Triangle shaped, bright orange and kind of looked like a big triangle shaped slice of thick cheese. It just hovered there for about a minute and then slowly started moving. I watched it for another minute just moving slowly towards what is the Halifax bridge and then all of the sudden it just picked up speed and you could see the trail of light it moved so fast. I watched until I could see no longer. The next day on the radio they were talking about it and how dozens of people had witnessed it including a Halifax police officer. I know it was 9 years ago but I remember it like it was yesterday and will never forget how amazing it was.


View the original article here