Google Search

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

UFO Sighting in Essex, Maryland on February 7th 2014 - Saw large bright sphere w/ tail that turned slightly and formed 3 blue-green smaller lights.

I was driving on Route 702 with my adult daughter. It was dark and we were headed opposite of 695. It appeared 3 times larger than a moon in the sky and I thought it was a meteor as it looked like it had a tail of light. It was traveling very fast and it looked like it was going to crash into the wooded area. It slowed down at the top of the trees and made a slight turn and the bright sphere turned into 3 smaller blue-green spheres that were in a diagonal straight line. After it turned into the 3 smaller spheres it appeared to "cloak" into the sky. I was unsure if I was really seeing what I thought I was, when my daughter looked over and said "Mom, did you see that?". I said yes and I was glad she had seen it also.


View the original article here