Google Search

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

UFO Sighting in Darlington, South Carolina on March 1st 2014 - Observed object reflecting sunlight hovered than disappeared

Was driving on hwy 34 towards darlington, observed object reflecting sunlight. I pulled over on the side of the road, looked at object through binoculars . Observed metallic object hovering, for about 2 minutes. While observing object another motorist with passenger stopped and asked what I was looking at. I told them and looked again through binoculars and was unable to locate again. I than got back into my vehicle and drove about two more miles in the direction where object was observed and noticed clearly a commercial jet moving in a northern direction not reflecting light . This air plane was was not observed anywhere near the disc or anywhere in the vicinity. I am %100 percent positive was I initially observed was NOT the commercial jet.


View the original article here