Google Search

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

UFO Sighting in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania on December 21st 2012 - not ufo i think.

Between 3am-4am on dec 21, 2012 i woke up and realized my house had no power due to a storm so because i could not go back to sleep right away i sat in my living room in a chair facing my window and was talking to my mother when all of a sudden there was this flash of lime green light that came threw the window and lit up my livingroom wall. It was so bright my mom and i thought that someone was outback and flashing a light so we went to the window and seen nothing but darkness we could not find out what it was and were so amazed that we stood at the window and about 8 minutes late we seen over the mountain another flash a lime green light witch was mile and miles away it just appeared from behind the mountain and it shocked us as we did not know what we were looking at the light stayed for only a couple of seconds and so we watched hoping to see it again and this time after 10 minutes we seen it in the exact same spot again after that my mom said we should try and record it but we stood and didnt see it again and after that we just sat there trying to find out what we just seen....we could not come up with any idea of what it was.


View the original article here