Google Search

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Chinese Lantern Fleet Sighted Over San Francisco?

According to eyewitness testimonial, "On December 8, 2012 my wife and I were about to head home parked in Valencia, when she noticed these lights in formation above the San Francisco Mission District.
I wasn't sure if at first if it was another Tequila hazed mirage, but myself and a few bi-standars where all in complete awe at the lights we saw on Valencia. Please excuse my drunken reaction. This was the first time I ever saw something like this. There's also a yellow speck which is from my iPhone lens but it's clear which lights I'm referring to. At first glance, I thought it might be fireworks but when they started to form a triangular formation, I knew this was uncommon."

News Report:


CBS 5 contacted federal aviation officials, and they said they have received no reports of strange lights in the sky, and aren’t sure what the aircraft spotted in the video is. So for now, the flying objects remain unidentified.Rate this posting: {["Useless", "Boring", "Need more details", "Perfect"]}

View the original article here