Google Search

Thursday, July 5, 2012

UFO Sighting in Piqua, Ohio on June 23rd 2012 - moved in a pattern, two orbs approached each other then moved away. They all disapated

Walking on the adjacent street notice one prominent light under the clouds. This then moved into more lights totaling up to twenty. The first set made a diamond shape in the sky while the others made a trail. Two lights moved towards each other then moved apart. I ran home and went to my neighbors house, and got him and his wife out of his house to observe what I had saw. By this time there were about 5 lights hovering in the sky. My wife was walking with me and ran home as well. The color of the lights were an amber color if not gold. I called the news and 911. I did not have my phone with me, the only time I do not carry my phone.


View the original article here