Google Search

Friday, July 6, 2012

UFO Sighting in Fayetteville, Pennsylvania on June 20th 2012 - See post below, which is what I posted to my facebook page that night.

While this is still fresh in my memory, NJ and I were standing outside smoking a cigarette. I was looking up like I always do at night and saw towards the northwest a solid light. I yelled at NJ and said what is that!!! It flew towards us staying solid white. NJ said that's a plane, and I said no way, no flashing lights, and way to low to be a satellite. Then right when it got above us, it started to fade, and then disappeared completely, and not a cloud in the sky. Truly like nothing I have seen in the sky since we bought this house, and I say that because every night I look up. This is what I posted that night on face book. I had the feeling that it truly was something I could not explain, and sort of an eerie calm in the air. Almost like it saw us looking, and decided to disappear. I look up almost every night, and can easily spot satalytes. By no means was this a satalyte or plane, very strange. I actually saw almost the same thing last night, a lot quicker, and moving the opposite direction.

View the original article here