Google Search

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Black Triangle Sighting in Manhattan, Illinois on July 12th 2013 - red fire ball turned into a yellow triangle shot straight up hovered left then right

I went on the deck for a smoke around 9 pm. I noticed a strange red light hovering, it shifted several times from left to right. I went inside grabbed my iPhone, and started recording. Its hard to see, and after a while of the light not doing anything I put my phone down. Thats when the thing transformed into a yellow triangle that looked like fire, and shot straight up in the air. I grabbed my phone and started recording again, determined not to put it down this time. In the second video at the :43 second mark the light shoots out an object or a beam. You can see how much brighter the object is after its transformation in the second video.


View the original article here