Google Search

Friday, May 17, 2013

UFO Sighting in Rosedale, Maryland on May 2nd 2013 - Daylight UFO Metallic in color almost looked like it was made of mercury

I saw an AMAZING UFO at 5:10pm 5/2/2013 I was traveling down Philadelphia rd in Rosedale to get to L&M Crafts to buy my brother some tattoo supplies...at first I just saw a metallic orb shine in the sky for about a second, long enough to show my brother and mom before it disappeared before our eyes, I kept going down the road for about a half of mile then it reappears again between two airplanes that were admitting chemtrails it was the shape of chestnut and almost looked like liquid mercury it bobbed in and out of the chemtrails for awhile and was changing directions very frequently then it was gone again in an instant. It was at least three times the size of the air planes that were slightly in front of it. The object appeared to be studying the chemtrails.


View the original article here